[RC] re: The Brain Bucket - Cindy Collins

The Tipperary L is too small for my husband (we tried it) and they do not yet make an XL, unless you know something I don't.? I've been begging them to make one since I wear a Tipperary (M) and love it so much.? They keep saying they will "soon."
Cindy

I have a BIG head (I say it’s because I have such a large brain to houseJ), and I wear a Tipperary L or XL.? I have kind of an oval head and it fits very well for me.

?

Jannelle

?