[RC] Fly repellant that WORKS on deer flies??) And Miss.T update) - Chrystal Woodhouse

So does anyone know of fly repellant that actually WORKS on horse/deer and moose flies????? I cover my horse  in fly spray before we leave the barn these days as the horseflies are brutal, but the spray doesn't seem to effect them, we either have to go fast or do my best swiping  them off with a tree branch sweeper thing :-( I went riding with a gray Arab on Sun and he had tons of bloody spots when we got home, o.k. we could see his, I am sure my horse had them too but she is a dark bay!! One thing is for sure the lead horse DOES get the most flies.:-(
Chrystal
P.S For those that have asked about Miss.T ( the horse that jumped out of the trailer) thank -you so much for your support and continued concern, she seems to have healed well, I have taken her out for 4 rides so far , the vet gave me strict instructions to WALK but the first two rides were just toooo exciting at a walk ( as we were walking on two back feet, spinning, bucking and getting into rearing ) so the last two on the wknd were trot rides and I just tried to keep the speed to a dull roar :-)  (plus we really had to outrun the horseflies) so far so good, her tendon sheaths seem to be "fluidy" ( <---am I getting too technical ????:-))  at the end of   riding,  my vet isn't worried about it, Miss.T isn' t off or lame after riding so I have my fingers crossed, will give her another month of slow (ish) work and then if all is o.k. start faster/harder and try for a 50 in Sept.
Again thanks for all the concern and words of support.
Chrystal :-)