[RC] FW: Dear Tech Support (OT, but one for the guys) - Mike Sherrell

Dear Tech  Support

Last year I upgraded from  Girlfriend  7.0  to  Wife  1.0 . I soon noticed
that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of
space and valuable resources. In addition,  Wife  1.0 installed itself  into
all other programs and now monitors all other system activity.  Applications
such as  Poker  Night 10.3 ,  Football 5.0 ,  Hunting  and Fishing 7.5 ,
and  Basketball  5.5  no  longer run, crashing the  system whenever
selected.

I  can't seem to keep  Wife  1.0 in the background  while attempting to run
my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going  back to Girlfriend  7.0
, but the  uninstall doesn't work on Wife  1.0 . Please help!

Thanks, A  Troubled User. (KEEP READING)

________________________________

REPLY:
Dear  Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain  about.

Many people upgrade from  Girlfriend  7.0  to  Wife  1.0 , thinking that it
is just a Utilities and Entertainment program.  Wife  1.0 is  an OPERATING
SYSTEM and is designed  by its Creator to run  EVERYTHING !!!
It is also  impossible to delete  Wife  1.0 and to return  to Girlfriend
7.0 . It is  impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the
system once  installed.

You cannot go back to  Girlfriend  7.0  because  Wife 1.0 is designed to not
allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under  Warnings-Alimony  - Child
Support. I recommend  that you keep  Wife1.0 and work on improving the
situation. I suggest installing the background application  "Yes  Dear" to
alleviate  software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the  command  C:\  APOLOGIZE because
ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system
will  return to normal  anyway.

Wife  1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high  maintenance.
Wife  1. 0 comes with  several support programs, such as  Clean  and Sweep
3.0 ,  Cook  It 1.5  and  Do  Bills 4.2

However, be very  careful how you use these programs. Improper use will
cause the system to  launch the program  Nag  9.5 . Once this  happens, the
only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional
software. I recommend  Flowers  2.1  and  Diamonds  5.0 !

WARNING!!!  DO NOT , under any  circumstances, install  Secretary  With
Short Skirt 3.3 This application  is not supported by  Wife  1.0 and will
cause  irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck, Tech  Support

Regards,

Mike Sherrell

Grizzly Analytical (USA)