[RC] Photos for convention - Oldwaggy

It's that time of the year for me to ask for your favorite ride photos for me to use for the awards ceremonies at the AERC convention.  I particularly like to use photos which show scenery or terrain for the region they are taken in.  Please include some description of where the photo was taken, when it was taken and who is in it.  If a photo was taken by a professional photographer, please include the photographer's name for proper attribution.  Since I will use them in a Powerpoint presentation my preference is to receive photos in digital format so I don't have to scan them.  Please email them to my office email address (the one shown in EN and on the AERC website):  jparke@xxxxxxxxx.  Please do NOT send them to the email address I'm sending this email from.

Unfortunately, every year there is at least one region which fails to send enough images so I have to fill in with other photos.  In the past, I've shown pictures of my ponies or my dog or my cat.  This year I'm leaning towards pictures of my blue and gold macaw and maybe even recordings of her screeching, but I haven't decided yet.

John Parke