[RC] Pre-Packaging your order - Trailrite

    This is just a reminder that Trail-Rite will not be vending at the Fire Mt. or the 20 Mule Team rides.  If you wish to have us pre-package, at no shipping costs, you an order and hand deliver it to these rides we will do so.  Please call me before Friday morning.
    If you need a saddle pad or something else I might not have in stock please call me before hand and we'll try and see if it's possible to have it to you by your requested time.
    Weather is calling for a possible cold and/or showers this up coming weekend, so bring your rump warmers.  Remember, that Trail-Rite now makes a water proof with polar fleece lining rump warmer...it's one of our new items!
    Most of you know what my rig looks like but for those that don't, I'll try and remember to put a window mount USA Flag on my Ford 650 white truck for you to find me.

Thank you in advance for your orders,

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite
18171 Lost Creek Road