[RC] re: Swanton Pac 100 - Cindy Collins

Barbara, I am so very sorry to hear that this will be the last year of the 100 miler.? It actually brought some tears.? Why, since I've never ridden it?? Because I've always wanted to ride it.? I've heard how incredibly beautiful it is and how well run.? However, I totally understand your decision and know that other well known long standing 100 milers are on the edge of folding.? It really breaks my heart and underlines the differences between endurance riders of the 70s and 80s and the current attitude.? Thank you for the all years you've given to promoting a great 100 miler.? Cindy

Cindy Collins