[RC] Renegade boots - Spottedracer

I would love to buy a pair of the new Renegade Boots. Does anyone know =
when they plain on selling them??

I'm very interested in them as well! I hear they are American made, and I do like to support American workers. And the more open design is very intriguing to me. Possibly lighter than those closed designs - better for my two RunWalk horses who work well in boots (and train 100% barefoot)
- LP