[RC] Anybody in Tuscon AZ? - Lynn Brunetto

From: Lynn Brunetto <labdoggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: January 14, 2007 11:36:09 AM EST
Subject: Anybody in Tuscon AZ?

My husband and I are traveling to Tuscon the 18,19th.? He will be attending the Pete Ramey clinic there, and I will then be driving down to Sierra Vista on Saturday to visit our daughter and her two boys.
I was hoping that someone who lives in the area would like to give me a horse tour of the local trails on Friday the 19th!
I just completed one season last year of 4 LD's and 2 CTRs and am looking forward to my upcoming season in the NE....

Would LOVE to hear from someone!

Lynn Brunetto
Waynesburg, PA