[RC] Cleveland Ohio riders? - Laura Hayes

I am looking for a place to put one well behaved mare (I only say this because not all of mine fit that description.  This is the GOOD girl of the pasture)  For the nights of Sat August 11 and possibly August 12.  I am competing in the Cleveland Triathlon on Sunday and then heading to Shore to Shore and don't want to back track 300 miles roundtrip to pick up my horse.  A stall or paddock and a place to park my trailer within 30 miles of the downtown waterfront would be great.  Of course, I would be willing to pay board.

Similiarly, if anyone is interested in going to S2S from that area or further west, I would pick you up to share expenses.  I am planning on riding only Tues and Wed, and would consider Thurs.

I am out of town a lot in the next couple weeks, so if you try to contact me, be patient.

mark @ madbbs . com
716.785.5458 cell

Laura Hayes