Re: [RC] [RC] Permission to treat / something fishy - Dawn Carrie

And another thing doesn't make sense...she says she rode this horse in the 100 at Jo Tate...and that this was the horse's second ride with them (<<Our first ride together was the Joe Tate 100 where
despite popular contriversy he did an amazing job for his first
hundred miler. Six weeks and plenty of bonding later I entered him
in his second ride with us, the Big Horn 100 >>).
  I thought she also rode this horse at Fort Howes a few weeks earlier and was pulled?

Dawn (I might be blonde, but I can count to 3...)