[RC] western helmets - sherman

My friend is a big girl, about 5’9”, maybe 190, and it does look a little big on her, but it looks HUGE on me. Didn’t spook the horses though since they were used to my western hat, that was in my pre-helmet days.

Kathy

I use to have one of the western helmets. It was an English helmet with a very large cowboy hat that fit over it. I looked like Tweety bird with it on as it made your head look really, really big! If I remember, it also spooked the horses :-O Nooo!

I haven't seen one in a few years but that is all there was to it. A helmet with a hat velcroed over it.

Lisa Salas, The Odd fArm