[RC] Thirty Mile Stage Stop Ride * Aug. 25th & 26th * Used tack sale - PAUL WAGNER

Hope you all can attend, just 39 days left to register and/or show up for this new ride in the MT region.  I will be providing a tent for you to bring and sell your used tack. We all have one thing or two things that we don't use any more.  Please have your name and the amount you want on the item wish to sale. I will provide a volunteer to monitor all items. Any questions please contact me.  Hope to see you in Aug. Cindy L Wagner, Ride Manager

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!