[RC] BH results - Cindy Collins

Dear Ridecampers:
Jeanette Tolman sent me the following list of finishers, in order, for the Big Horn rides.? Don't have all the correct times, yet, but I'm sure that will be coming.? Thank you to everyone who supported and asked about the ride.

Begin forwarded message:

From: jeanette tolman <jeanettetolman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: July 17, 2007 8:07:48 AM MDT
Subject: RE: results

Big Horn 30:? Beth Buzis (Best Condition); Carlene Dowell; Dave Brazelton; John Buzis; Lauren Cetrone; Lisa Cetrone
Big Horn 50:? Alexandra Luck; Don Yaw (Best Condition); Barry Saylor; Beth Lecy; Dorothy Sue Phillips; Cindy Wagner; Mary Burgess.
Big Horn 100:? Marirose Six (Best Condition); Don Bowen; Bryla Jones; Susan Horne; Emily Matthews; Sue Lyke