From: CTH
Date: 7/16/2007 10:12:48 PM
Subject: [RC] branding

Freeze branding does not bother them at all.
My mare leaned into the freeze brand when applied
Did not even faze her at all.
I witnessed some nasty hot branding years ago .
The owner was charged and found guilty in court.
To big of irons left on to long.
All my horses are branded. Keeps them safe from theft