Re: [RC] [RC] [Consider This] Endurance - The Good Ol' Days - Carla Richardson

Outstanding, Andrea!  Loved your post, maybe I'm a grouchy old lady, too. :-o

Since I've ridden by myself all my life, just me and my horse, going out on the trails in competition isn't that different for me, other than I ride a lot faster - ha!  I've learned SO much from both ctr and endurance, that's made riding distance easier.  But it's never risk free.  And why would it be -- nothing -- nothing! -- is risk free.  Thankfully...

Carla Richardson
Colorado