RE: [RC] Bug story - Katie Hogg

Hahaha
O boy poor you! I totally feel for you! Thanks for giving me a good
laugh on a very boring tuesday afternoon!
Hope the infection clears up soon.

Katie Hogg (who is doing a mailout to 300 clients!)
Receptionist
RogenSi
T: +64 9 909 4640
D: +64 9 909 4643
F: +64 9 377 7152
W: www.rogensi.com, www.rogen.com, www.sigroup.biz
E: khogg@xxxxxxxxxxx

Rogen International and Si Group are now together - inspiring
exceptional performance in business, for life.

----
This email and any attachments may be confidential or legally
privileged. If you received this message in error or are not the
intended recipient, you should destroy the email message and any
attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining,
distributing, disclosing or using any information contained herein.
Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return email.

Thank you for your cooperation.
----