[RC] Branding - janet palma

When we took our four month old warmblood to be inspected and then branded, I seriously don't think he even noticed the branding.  If he did, he sure didn't show it.  None of them seemed to mind it.

My first horse was a wonderful arab mare that came with a freeze brand on her neck under her beautiful long mane.  Now when I see those freeze brands it makes me think of her, and I love them.

Janet

PC Magazine’s 2007 editors’ choice for best web mail—award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!