Re: [RC] Branding - Barbara McCrary

If you were trying to identify your animal permanently, what method would you use?  Maybe there is something out there that has not been discovered yet.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
From: Patty P
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 6:49 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Branding

Oh they will...I get that excuse all the time. And I do not believe any state requires us to burn the flesh of our animals till it scars for life. It could be required to provide some form of ID maybe, but I cant imagine it is required to burn them... Id have to see that in writing to believe that one.