Re: [RC] Branding - Cris Potmesil

I don't think anyone has really said that branding is pain-free or pain-less. Just saying that in many states it is necessary and required by law.

After reading this,  people will come back and say, " but horses and cattle aren't like people. They have thicker skin. They don't feel it like we do." And the saddest part is they actually believe it. As long as people continue to convince themselves this does not hurt, they will continue doing it.

Very sad.
Patty