[RC] Teddy Lancaster's BH ride photos - Cindy Collins

These are so wonderful, I had to share with ridecampers.? Hopefully, more news to come soon.? It is a different trail this year due to landowner issues with liability and new forest service restrictions.? Very sad for those of us who loved the old trail so much.? I marked my usual canyon section, but did not attend the ride.? My husband had just arrived home from the overseas and a dear friend had a wedding on the same date as the ride....so, hopefully, next year I'll be there.