RE: [RC] For Ladies Only - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Ok..You live in Oregon...not much chance of you being able to snicker at me....here in Alabama.

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk <mfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It gives private e-mails a whole new meaningJ  Wow, it?ll be hard not to snicker at certain people at rides now?We now ALL know what you do or don?t have on under there! J  Tooooo funny but it is actually great to know what all has been tried?really.

Jannelle

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk
584 Romie Howard Rd.
Yoncalla OR 97499
541-849-2460
866-241-1531 (toll-free)
www.mfarm.org & www.wildeivey.com

I'm cracking up about all the private emails I've received thanking me for not being very "modest".  I'm sure I probably caused a few spews over that one.

~ Crysta