RE: [RC] For Ladies Only - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

It gives private e-mails a whole new meaningJ  Wow, it’ll be hard not to snicker at certain people at rides now…We now ALL know what you do or don’t have on under there! J  Tooooo funny but it is actually great to know what all has been tried…really.

Jannelle

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.

Yoncalla OR 97499

541-849-2460

866-241-1531 (toll-free)

www.mfarm.org & www.wildeivey.com

I'm cracking up about all the private emails I've received thanking me for not being very "modest".  I'm sure I probably caused a few spews over that one.

~ Crysta