[RC] How to read Ridecamp effectively - Crysta Turnage

One thing I have done that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE is I opened up a Gmail (Google) email account just for the lists I subscribe to.  Gmail automatically "groups" the emails by the subject line and then previews the first few lines of the message.  I really like this feature so I don't open up the entire message just to see "Me Too" or "Amen!" like when reading the archives.

Then when people get off on a tangent that I could really care less about, it's so easy to just click the little box and delete that entire thread of messages, without compromising the "in between" not-that-topic messages that you would loose with a digest format.  You do have to switch to individual messages instead of digest, but it's SUCH an improvement.  It's like getting a digest for every thread.  So something to consider.

Also, the Spam filter works VERY well and I don't get but one or two junk messages a week.  It's FABULOUS!

~ Crysta