[RC] Barefoot getting old - another solution - Alissa Norman

Andrea,

You can always do what I do.  I read the archives only.  Zero emails to me.  Zero spam to me.  It's lovely.  I read them on my own time, and if the topic is not something I want to read, I simply don't read that post.  Works great!  And then if I want to post (which is rare) I just send an email to ridecamp at endurance dot net and it gets posted.

It saves me a lot of time and aggravation.  I'd go insane if all ridecamp emails, or even digests, came through my inbox...

Alissa

Andrea said:

I get the digest simply because I don't WANT to overuse this key, and when I open it, I often notice 3/4 or better of the posts are the same old barefoot/shoe issue.