RE: [RC] Arabian Ice Boots?? - geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx

Cool (no pun intended) thank you.

Terry Banister <ebeyrider@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
They're on Sportack website

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:00:38 -0700
From: geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Arabian Ice Boots??
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think someone posted a while ago about Arabian Specific ice boots? I would be curious to learn more.
email privately if you want
geckogal85 at yahoo

Geckogal85

Need Mail bonding?

PC Magazine?s 2007 editors? choice for best web mail?award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!

Geckogal85

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.