Re: [RC] [RC] Re:RC What Shoes Really Do - Barbara McCrary

Interesting....

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 12:52 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] [RC] Re:RC What Shoes Really Do

Kinda strange I have experienced opposite, my two barefoot horses hardly never slip in grass, wet or dry and my riding buddies horse slips all the time in dry and wet grass and he is shod. We all slip in the gumbo mud at Indian Caves I am trying to learn to say weee instead of oh @#$%.
Shannon
Missouri