[RC] Rule 13 revised - Sharon Hahn

I was interested to see, in the latest Endurance News, the list of prohibited substances.
Among many drugs which obviously shouldn't be used (cocaine? the migraine drug Imitrex??) were two I was very surprised to see:
menthol (in Gold Bond powder and many other topical preparations) and topical antibiotic ointments including eye ointments.
I'll bet a lot of competitors have used one or both of these. Anybody else see anything on that list they were surprised about?
I was very happy to see the AERC finally declare definitively that glucosamine/chrondroitin is OK instead of having it be in limbo so no one is sure whether or not it's legal.

--
We've Got Your Name at Mail.com