Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.5062 Panacur - older horse - Chipnml

About 25 years ago I was managing a barn in WI and we got a mare in who was severely underweight and the owner didn't know when she'd last been wormed.  The vet (who dealt with cows more than horses...remember, this is 25 years ago!) tube-wormed her, and she coliced badly.  When she finally started passing manure, it was mostly worms.  So I agree with everyone else, a strong purge might be too much at first.

Chip

See what's free at AOL.com.