[RC] Bandit Springs Ride - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

Hi All-

The Bandit area was just gorgeous last weekend.  The trails are in pretty good shape and I think we’re ready for the ride, mostly.

I’ve updated the website and here’s a link: http://www.arabiansinmotion.org/Bandit.html

Click on the link for the recent pictures.  I got some nice ones of some wild horses and wildflowersJ

The vets will be:  Gene Nance, Jen Strelkaukas, Dick Root, Leslie Gill

We will have a new rider confab right after the ride meeting and a meeting for volunteers right after that.  I could use some P&R folks, if anyone would like to step up and let me know ahead of time.

Saturday night, bring something for the potluck dinner.  We’ll provide hot dogs and buns, etc.  And s’more fixins for later, while we wait for the 80s and 100s.  Stick around for the presentation on the local wild horses.

Jannelle

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.

Yoncalla OR 97499