[RC] Huginn U of MN - UPDATE part 1 - Raven

Dear Wonderful Friends of Huginn,

I finally got in to see Huginn~!! Late this morning Dr. Tan from the U
of MN called me to let me know that Huginn's temp was once again high,
it was 102.5. Up from 99-100 the night before. Dr. Tan stated that she
was very, very worried about Huginn, and concerned about the fact that
his temp was up again. She was afraid that he had taken a turn for the
worse.

His white blood count is also up...higher that the last CBC. And his
platelet count is still low. On the other hand....his liver enzymes
were a bit lower! What the heck is going on?!?

Dr. Tan bumped up the G-Pen from 17 cc to 33 cc. She also added
another antibotic (?) to fight gram positive bacteria. And Huginn is
back on baninmine to try to control his temps.

It was wonderful to see my cute little pony! When I arrived at his
isolation stall, he had his butt to the door, as soon as he heard my
voice, he quickly spun around and put his cute little nose over the
tall wall to see to get to me.

I was so happy to see Huginn! I really needed him to know that I love
him very much and it's so important to me that he does not feel like I
have abandoned him. I let him told that there are so many wonderful
people all over the world who are praying for him, sending him love
and healing energy. I let him know that Dixie is waiting for him to
come home. I just hugged him and gave him a ton of my love.

I also groomed him and after that, he laid down for a bit.

Before I left the vet tech asked me to try to get him to eat, but he
was not very interested in any of the food that was offered. Raven