From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kathleen Marlon
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 1:53 AM
To: Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] galls in front of the girth on a young horse

I have a young horse just started.  He keeps getting galls on his stomach just behind his front leg, in front of the girth.  I am on my third girth. I stretch out his legs after saddling, before riding.  Any ideas? I really hate to see this happen.

Thanks for your help.

For private response my email is kmarlon@xxxxxxx