[RC] Water trough mystery - Jlwarabs

Just an FYI- I know the original poster said her trough was a Rubbermaid knock-off, but a few others have commented on cracks that developed in their Rubbermaid troughs....  Unless something has changed, Rubbermaid troughs have a Lifetime Warranty, I had one a couple years ago that had a big crack in it, took it back to our Co-Op and they traded it out for a new one.  Its at least worth checking out if anyone has that issue =)

Jennifer Whittaker

See what's free at AOL.com.