From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kathleen
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 8:13 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] fly predators

We are on our 3rd year of fly predators.  We noticed a difference in the flies the very first year but every year it just gets better and better because you start with a smaller “load” of flies each spring.  I have gone from using 3 fly traps (the rescue sacks with water and bait in them)  a month around my barn to maybe three for the entire 6 months of the fly season.

They don’t work on gnats though.  We live in an irrigated agricultural area (orchards and alfalfa) and the gnats are BAD.  Anyone have any natural gnat solutions?