    *From:* Jeanie Bartson <mailto:jeaniesta@xxxxxxxxx>
    *To:* ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Sent:* Friday, June 29, 2007 12:57 PM
    *Subject:* [RC] Ham Radios - OT?

    Hi,
    I am wondering if any of you use ham radios either for managing
    rides or personally for emergencies or in remote areas. I am just
    wondering if learning & using ham radio would be a useful
    investment for communication at rides. I'm pretty sure most people
    use cell phones or walkie talkies, but just thought I'd check.
    Thanks,
    Jeanie

--

“It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong” Richard Feynman, Nobel Laureate in Physics