[RC] Mike Sherrell you better hold on - Milroy Grosse

Mike Sherrell wrote with regards to population control:

"Actually I was thinking of birth control and the education of women, which
evidently reduces the birth rate".

I'm a guy and I found this offensive the way it was written.  Last time I checked, it takes two to make a baby or a least a contibution of some sort from two.  Just think, if we gave birth control to men and educated them too then population would be controlled twice as much.

YIKES>>>>