[RC] Need transportation to Renegade - Linda-Cathrine Layman

Hey all you NW riders. I could really use a ride to Renegade. I can drive myself, but have no way of getting my horse there. I live in Woodinville. Can anybody help? Please respond directly to Gryphoun@xxxxxxxxx as I subscribe to the digest.
Happy Riding...
Linda-Cathrine and Magic Jake
206.235.8010