To: "Ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:11 PM
Subject: [RC] Why "Naturalists" are Doomed

It is statements like this that demonstrate why so many self-proclaimed
naturalists or environmentalists are doomed to frustration and failure.
Being human themselves, there is nothing they (or any other human for
that matter) can do that is "natural."  In this case, the only "natural"
solution would be the extinction of humans.

kat
Orange County, Calif.