[RC] Another Mile-Why I ride..That's my poem..OMG!!!!!! - Jan Kennedy

Wow..was I surprised when I read that post!! I  wrote that poem shortly after completing the Shore to Shore 250 in 1985.I wrote it in tribute to my tough little appy mare Rugged's Lacy B who carried me many many miles including 2 of the 250 Shore to Shore rides.
And yes, I still feel the same about 'Why I Ride'.
Thanks so much,Cheryl..for posting that.I'm very honored you still have it.
Appy Trails
Jan in MI
"Miles To Go Before I Sleep"