[RC] switching diagonals - janet palma

Does anyone else have a horse that is super comfortable while posting on one diagonal and super uncomfortable while posting on the opposite diagonal?  My young horse almost feels "off" when I switch to the left diagonal.  I'm not sure if it's her or me...I feel sort of "off" when I post on the left.  She actually pops me back onto the right sometimes when I try to switch.  I practically rode my entire last ride posting on the comfy side - not good.  When I ride her in an arena (I take dressage lessons on her occasionally) it's not a problem.  I'd love to hear if this is common and how to deal with it...just any advice or experiences that might enlighten.  Maybe it's just because she is young and hasn't developed the strength on that side.  She's done a total of two limited distance rides, the third will be this weekend. Thanks, Janet

Live Earth is coming.? Learn more about the hottest summer event - only on MSN. Check it out!