RE: [RC] Important info. about MSNM ride - Ct. Region - July 28 !!! (POSSIBLE PLAN B) - Katrina Mosshammer

OK, we are checking with the sanctioning director and the owner of another campground that is about 40 mi away about the possibility of a location change. For those of you that remember the Broke Okie rides that we ran at Wild Horse Campground in the mid 90s it would be that same campground.

The trails would be similar. We would keep it on the roads since its a night ride. This campground is not primitive it has water and some electric site, but you do have to pay a camping fee. Please let me know what you guys think.

Katrina Mosshammer - Manager
Mid-Summer Night's Madness
Clayton, Oklahoma
Central Region

(If this goes to plan c, please be patient with me as I will be in the middle of a nervous breakdown :-P )