From: Katrina Mosshammer [mailto:ammosshammer@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: June 26, 2007 6:10 PM
Subject: Important info. about MSNM ride - Ct. Region - July 28 !!!

I am sending this in a mass email and am cross posting to more than one list, so if you get duplicates, I'm sorry.
Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you think might be coming.

Well mother nature is still making her presence known in Ct. Region. With all of the rain we've been receiving the bridge coming into camp has sustained some damage. We were told this weekend that the county is planning on taking out the existing bridge and replacing it with a bigger suspension bridge. The Co. Commissioner says they have checked out the existing bridge and have rated it to hold up to 3 tons. They have been taking some of their big equipment across it and have had no problems with anything under that limit. Right now they have not scheduled the removal to start until Aug. But he said if for some reason they have to come in early, there is a back road that has a low water crossing and he said they would widen it for us so that we can get the big rigs across. If that happens I will pass on the info as soon as they tell me.

So, back to the bridge... If your rig weighs LESS than 3 tons (weight fully packed, including horses, that is) you should have no problems. However, if it is MORE than 3 tons, you will have to unload your horses drive the rig across and then take them across and load them back up. There are trees along the side of the road that you can tie to just temporarily while you drive across, if you don't have someone to hold them.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but we want to keep everyone safe. Please call us if you have any questions/concerns.

Katrina Mosshammer - Manager
Mid-Summer Night's Madness
Clayton, Oklahoma
Central Region