[RC] Overinflated corn prices. - Spottedracer

Like my research proved - other local co-ops, which purchase from the same source at the same price - are selling for significantly less.. pretty much across the board... I'd understand the price hike MORE - if they had all hiked to the same level.. wouldn't you?.... I'm loyal to the Co-op system - but that system is supposed to be managed for the member Farmer's benifit.. It's a CO-OPERATIVE system - not a standard retailer...

- LP