Re: [RC] Acknowledging receipt of emails - Linda Marins

Holy cow, whoever sends their emails to RC with that note that they want an acknowledgment of receipt has just totally screwed up my computer.  I had to shut it down.  That always causes me a problem.  Is that really necessary or is there a way to not have your emails marked that way?  Please!

That was me.  My apologies--my new email ID was created with
"receipt requested" on by default.  I just turned it off.
(I'm actually kind of surprised it got forwarded through
the Ridecamp system without getting stripped out of
the header.  Methinks it isn't SmartMail anymore!)

Abashed...

Linda Marins