[RC] Horse Conformation Advice - Tuni Briz

Hello everyone!!

I´d love to get any comments on the conformation of the horse on the pictures you can find at:
please discuss overall conformation and his suitability for endurance, he is a 6 yo grey gelding 15.1 1/2 H, 1/2 Arab, 1/2 only God knows. He has been put under saddle, and is rarely ridden. not shod in the rear. and i know he looks like he needs a trimming urgently.

The little yellow mare is his mom and the beautiful almost white stallion his dad both in their 20´s now.

I read a lot here and everywhere about conformation, and maybe I just don´t get how to relate what I read to what I see!

I like him, but it will be interesting to read and get as many views  and knowledge as possible.

Please post answers or e-mail me privately.

Tuni

PD. The little pinto is my Great Dane puppy Varda. she was 4 1/2 months when I took the picture.