[RC] Auburn Overlook & Trails - Lost & Found info - sherman

For those who use the Overlook area, I FOUND a nice yellow scrubby
sponge, left by a woman riding a chestnut with high stockings & a
belly spot, had a 2 horse straight-load trailer.

My friend LOST a black breastcollar, maybe zilco, the ones with padded
waffle material, along with a set of splint guards. It was his first
time cleaning tack there & he just left it by the hose area.

I've recently LOST 3 easyboots, 0 & 00 down the trail. Yesterday I
actually found the one I lost between Foresthill & Ruck-a-chucky last
week (:>)

To claim or return these items, call me, 530-269-1207.

Kathy