Re: [RC] 'Grand Prix' style finish is not endurance - John Teeter

I think the cut-off time at scottsdale was the time imposed by AERC (max of 12hr for 50 miles/6hr for 25 miles). It's basically the same thing - imposing an artificial time limit on the competition. It's just that the one imposed by AERC (and normally FEI) is not related to the finish time of the first across the line in that particular ride.

jt