Re: [RC] 'Grand Prix' style finish is not endurance - SandyDSA

In a message dated 6/23/2007 8:54:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, stephteeter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Lest I be hanged as the messenger, let me qualify that when I say
'interesting concept' I mean 'interesting' as in 'what an interesting
looking bug' or 'my goodness this is interesting weather' . not
'interesting' as in 'this is something that interests me and I want
to try it'.
Now THAT is funny, Steph. Thanks for a bit of a snicker - you are right about the bug and the weather...etc

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com

See what's free at AOL.com.