Re: [RC] [RC] Gaiting - Dana B.

Dawn Carrie <rdcarrie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I agree...I like riding my husband's Pasos (he both trots them and gaits them), but I prefer my trotting Arabs.  :)

Then there's me.  I love them both :-)  Sometimes I feel like posting, and sometimes I want to gliiiiiiide.....

Thanks for sharing the video, Mel.  Made me remember riding my best buddy soulmate Paso mare on whom I discovered the joys of distance riding.  Unfortunately she's permanently lame from a pasture accident, but it felt like I was riding her again when I watched your video.

I have her son but he doesn't have her heart.  She would have loved Tevis, she just wanted to go forever and her favorite destination was Auburn :-)

Dana Baldwin

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx

Bored stiff? Loosen up...