Re: [RC] Accuracy of pull codes in the database - firedancefarms

Hold on!  If my vet says it is a certain pull code, I, as a RM will not override that code for any reason.  I sure hope I am not reading this right that a rider can now override the VET and change the code by writing to MIke or the office?  I will surely fight this on any of my rides, as what the VET SAY IS THE WAY IT IS.
Louise mgr of Okmulgee Cougar Prowl and Movin On UP

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms