[RC] Thirty Mile Stage Stop Endurance Ride * August 25 & 26th, 2007 - PAUL WAGNER

Sure hope you can make this great new ride in the Mountain Region. In the mailer that was sent to you a few months back. It stated that you couldn't bring your dogs. Well I have been able to get that changed. Yes you can bring you favorite friend, you dog. You will have to sign a release and you will have to keep them on a leash. I really hope you will join us. Remember the first 25 people who register will receive great gifts. You need not send any money just let me know that you might be coming. Planning meals and prizes for a new ride is a challenge. Thanks and if you have any questions please contact me. Check out our website at:
30mile.bkcntrymt.com      Cindy L Wagner, Ride Manager  1-406-652-0830

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!